“Boat Trip Labor Day Weekend”

Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: LUNCH TIME SIGHTSEEING CRUISES Your passport to fun! Enjoy 1.5 hour, 15 mile narrated tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton. Please check cruise dates and time on company web site or call ticket office to book your cruise. Adults $25.00 per ticket, Children $15.00 (3 to 12) 3 and under free Price includes cruise & meal LUNCHEON CRUISES Enjoy lunch abourd the Belle with 1.5 hour, 15 mile narrated tour. Menu choices Ham and turkey BLT Wrap, In-house hickory smoked BBQ Beef sandwich, In house hickory smoked BBQ Pork sandwich, Shredded Chicken salad, Chief salad. Adults 35.00 per ticket, Children $20.00 (3 to 12) 3 and under free ICE CREAM SOCIAL CRUISES During certain times in the year, come aboard and enjoy a complimentary ice cream (1 per ticket), and listen to a narration about lake Hamilton on this hour long cruise. Adults $20.00, Children $10.00 (3 to 12) 3 and under free SUNSET DINNER CRUISES Experience the romance of riverboat dining and dancing aboard the Belle, on our most popular 2 hour cruise. Serving our own in house family BBQ sauce. Choose your meal from below. BBQ Sampler plate. 2 Ribs, Brisket, Pull Pork, Chicken Wing Southern smoked baked ½ Chicken. Southern Fried Catfish with Hush puppies. (All plates come with the following) Hickory Smoked Baked Beans, Twice baked Mash Potatoes, Corn on the cob, Salad, Roll and all drinks other than alcoholic beverage. Adults $55.00 Children $25.00 (3 to 12) 3 and under free GROUP SPECIAL Lunch & Dinner/Dance cruise for groups from 20 to 190: weddings, Receptions, Reunions, Proms, Company Parties, Christmas Parties and tour groups from all over the country. ALL RESERVATION MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE OF CRUISE, PLEASE LOG ONTO WEB SITE OR CALL TICKET OFFICE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE. BOOKING ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASES.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had a great time on the Belle Riverboat. Food was good, service was easy, ticketing was fast. It is a great event for getting a nice view and history of Lake hamilton and the surrounding area since there are truly few options for a lake view with dinner in this town. I have ridden the ducks and they are ok but they drive you down the same road you just drove down to get to their pick up site then drive around a small point on the lake and then back down highway again. If you want to ride in an air conditioned boat, have a beer or soft drink and a good meal, bathrooms then the Belle is what you need. I highly recommend this for couples and families.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have lived in Hot Springs most of my life. I am not the sightseeing type person however, I Went on the Belle of HotSprings for a dinner cruise and I enjoyed it a large amout..The food was aweome and the Atmosphere was amazing...I liked it so much i decided to get married on it..I have nothing but positive things to say about the belle of Hot Springs..If I had the oppertunity to do it all over again i would..

1  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed August 14, 2012

we really enjoyed the dinner cruise in the evening., Good selection of drink and the food was surprisingly really good. I would do this again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Our tour on the Belle was a bit boring and overpriced! I just read a review where someone said the bartender went to the restroom and did not wash his hands. I witnesses this same behavior today! After seeing that I was sure not to order another thing. Plus he was really rude anyway!

3  Thank Texas-Girl1973
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The hubs and I decided to take this boat cruise. It was nice outside the boat. Inside the boat it was old and a tad bit dirty. The " bartender" went to the bathroom and proceeded to start to use it w/o the dorr completely closed, I cannot be for certain but he did not wash his hands. Not enough time and no shaking them or anything when he came out. He came directly in our area and they were completely dry. They did not even look moist. It was hot, the air did not work, he was sweating, wiping his forehead and he never washed his hands. It was disgusting, I watched him make drinks and then pick up a straw and drop it in the cup. He was nice though....... If none of that bothers you.

The tour was nice, the water was nice...... Now to the food. My hubs said the prime rib was bland, on the other hand the shrimp I had was delish! Speed up to 12:30am. I realized that the shrimp was not nood at all! I will save the details and just allow you to use your imagination! Once we were on our way back to the dock the " Captain took so long to get back it's was unbearable, but maybe I was just over it all. We sat on the top deck on the way back and it was nice for the first 20 minutes but the other 40 was a waste.

If you are planning on this boat cruise here are my suggestions:

Eat before you go
Drink before you go
Spend half your time outside on the bottom close to the water and the other half on the top deck!

Thanks for reading!