Rodeway Inn
$163
$149
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$106
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortSuites
$67
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn(Hot Springs)
$300
All reviewslaminate floorspool area was cleanfamily stayed herefree breakfastsmall thingsnice clean hotelbit datedwould stay againtv channelsbeds were comfortablerooms are largethe breakfast areaa king size bedolder hotela great place to staywaffleswi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

On the plus side, it was clean and felt safe. Was also surprisingly quiet for being right on Grand Avenue (we were in the 4th room on the bottom floor from the left as you face the hotel). Beds and pillows were too soft for us, and the beds are high, so you have to work to get into/onto the bed. My key card would not work in the door to the ice and vending so had to replace it, with a mumbled explanation from the manager and no apology. Light bulb by desk burned out and hair dryer did not work (both my mom and I tried to get it to, but couldn't). It was fortunate mom only needed to use it for a couple of damp spots, rather thn pulling hers back out. Very little soap or shampoo. Wi-Fi signal was pretty much non-exsistant, even though they had two networks. The signal dropped so many times, I finally gave up. Half of the window in the bathroom is clear glass, which might not bother everyone, but did me.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin A
Nick P, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Robin,
Thank You for staying with us and for taking time out to us your feedback. I would like to apologize to you on behalf of my entire team for not meeting your expeactation and for incovenience you had to go thru. I totally understand how diffecult it would be to walk back from laundry/vending area. I would be really greatfull of you, if you change your mind and give us another chance to give you extraordinary service. We thank you and look forward to see you soom..

Owner
Rodeway Inn
501-624-4681

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have stayed at this hotel in the past under the name Travelier Inn. It has a new name, new paint, a decent enough breakfast, beds were nice and pool was clean and inviting. Shower was a spout sticking out without any shower head on it and getting the temp to stay right was tricky. One minute it was hot water, then cold water. Don't know what was causing the issues with the temp. Air conditioner for room was another concern. Had my air on 66 or 68 most of time there and room was stuffy feeling most of time.Sleeping was not so comfortable and the temps were in the low 70's when we stayed there. Finally whenever my husband went to front office to ask the desk clerk about something he didn't know. For example, what tv channels were available. There was no guide in room for us to check for ourselves. Can't say if I will stay here again. Time will tell.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vickie60_22
Nick P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Vickie,

Thank You for being our repeat guest and your feedback. I would like to apologize to you for inconvenience during your recent stay with us. I will make sure the water temp. and Air Conditioner issue get checked out and get resolve ASAP. I would also like to apologize to you for lack of knowledge by our front desk clark. We would like you to give us another chance to make your next stay with us more pleasant and keep us as your place of accommodation in hot springs.
Thank You for Staying with Us.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

had the best stay ever at the rodeway inn...everything was excellent...wouldnt stay at another place in hot springs n a big thanks to NEMO PATEL he is the best ever.

Shelley Paccio
Tyler Paccio
Nancy Varnell
Hailey Varnell

From Crossett, Arkansas

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Nick P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Shelley, Tyler, Nancy and Hailey,

We want to thank you for staying with us at your recent trip to Hot Springs. It is always good to get feedbacks from our guests so we can improve on the areas suggested by our guests to make their stay even better next time. We are so happy to hear that you had the best stay and you found everything about our hotel to be excellent. We are looking forward to seeing you soon for another excellent stay with us. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

From looking at the outside of this place, I would not rent here just because it looks like an older hotel. I made reservations online and did not know that at the time. I was NOT disappointed though. We actually ended up staying two nights and will stay here again next time we are in town! The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was typical with cereal, waffles, and fruit. Very nice employees even at 4:15am when I had to check out the first night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank seeled
Nick P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank You for staying with us. Also, like to thank you for your feedback and generous comments about our hotel. It was nice to hear that we got you to change your thoughts about our place. Your response telling us that we are heading in right direction on our updates to this place. We hope that you give us another chance to make your next stay with us more enjoyable. Again, Thank You and look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Was very good for the price and had a good breakfast. Room was clean and adequate . Would go there again with wife to enjoy HS sites and events. Location a littel tricky off main road but no problem with GPS.

Room Tip: Had a quiet rm at far end of U shaped complex. Breakfast only
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank RfoxtrotMike
Nick P, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank You very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Hot Springs. We also like to Thank You for your feedback. We glad that you enjoy your stay and we look forward to see you soon for another great stay with us.