My husband and I had our wedding at Hilltop Manor and stayed there two nights. It was a wonderful experience!! Faith was so helpful and knew what we would need before we did. I could not have asked for a better wedding! I would highly recommend staying here for any reason. The rooms are beautiful, clean and richly appointed. I wanted to take the bed home with me it was so perfect. The food was exceptional. The grounds make you feel like you have traveled back in time. I am now spoiled for all other B&B's and would not consider staying anywhere else when I visit Hot Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast