“Wonderful Wedding”

Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 22, 2010

My husband and I had our wedding at Hilltop Manor and stayed there two nights. It was a wonderful experience!! Faith was so helpful and knew what we would need before we did. I could not have asked for a better wedding! I would highly recommend staying here for any reason. The rooms are beautiful, clean and richly appointed. I wanted to take the bed home with me it was so perfect. The food was exceptional. The grounds make you feel like you have traveled back in time. I am now spoiled for all other B&B's and would not consider staying anywhere else when I visit Hot Springs.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

This was our first stay at the Hilltop Manor. The innkeeper is delightful and gave us a complete history of the place. It is a home that has been completely restored .You have your choice of breakfast on the front porch , dining room or delivered to your room. We had ours in our room and it was very good. Our room had a fireplace, jacuzzi and shower. It was bit smaller for our taste but, we were a last minute guest and the only room available.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Hilltop Manor and have to say it was the highlight of our Hot Springs trip. We stayed in the Sycamore Suite and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in! Add the in room fireplace and hot tub and it is a wonder anybody actually leaves. Hope to get a chance to go back in the future!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

The service was outstanding. We enjoyed the tour of the facilities about the original owner/gangster. Breakfast was delicious. It was wonderful to have coffee waiting outside the room prior to breakfast and having snacks for any moment. The room was beautifully decorated. My husband was impressed with the towels. In the evening we enjoyed sitting on the front porch listening to the tree frogs. The only complaint we had was the cost of the rooms.

Reviewed April 9, 2010

Our stay at the Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast was amazing. We had a small wedding ceremony out by the waterfall in front of the house and it was beautiful. The wedding photos taken by Faith look professionally done. If I were to have the wedding all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. It was completely stress-free (thanks to Faith) and beautiful. I truly wouldn't trade our experience at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast for anything. You can bet we will be returning every chance we get. Oh, and the food...AMAZING!

Reviewed April 2, 2010

Our stay was nothing short of perfect. Faith was an amazingly gracious host with excellent knowledge of the history of the B&B as well as where to go and things to do in Hot Springs. The B&B was absolutely beautiful, the room was perfect, the amenities more than we could have asked for, the afternoon snacks were outstanding and the breakfasts were worth the trip all by themselves. When B&B's were first contemplated, no doubt Hill Top had to be what they had in mind.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

It took me a while to decide to book this room because it was a little more expensive than alot of the other B&Bs but I'm very happy that I did. I have to say...you get what you pay for!!! We had an excellant time!!! This trip was our wedding trip. I wish I would have booked the Hilltop Manor for our wedding but it was booked and paid for before I found the Hilltop. The room was so amazing and the staff was super nice but didn't not bother us at all ( this was something that was very important to us :) ) I hope to return to the Hilltop Manor soon!!