Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
ComfortSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
$100
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
ComfortInn
$196
$179
  • Breakfast included
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$105
La Quinta
$323
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront porchspruce suiteoutdoor fireplacehill topmagnolia suitenational foresteach morningour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoannasycamore
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Faith anticipated our every need and made this a memorable getaway weekend. The grounds are magnificent and the breakfast servings ... oh my, words fail me. Hilltop Manor is a wonderful place to stay when you're visiting Hot Springs.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

We were extremely impressed with hilltop manor. The house and rooms were beautiful, and the service exceeded all expectations.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our inn. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

Faith

Reviewed August 16, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in August 2009. We were picking up our our son from Camp Ozark in Mount Ida and Hot Springs is the closest larger city. This Bed and Breakfast is much better than ANY of the hotels in Hot Springs. My husband and I have been coming for 5 years now and I cannot believe I did not find this place sooner! The owner Faith is wonderful! Breakfast is to die for and the afternoon snack and beverages are awesome. I do wish they served luch or dinner, but overall it was great! They have free wifi that worked great as I am always on my laptop or blackberry:)

Reviewed August 15, 2009

Neat old house, friendly Faith. We enjoyed some spa treatments at Quapaw, checked into Hilltop Manor in time for the 4 pm lovely snack, then into town for southwestern at the Colorado Grill. We had to leave too early in the morning to enjoy the full plated breakfast, but there was a lovely to-go bag with fruit and yummy muffins beside our door when we opened it to go. Nice time.

Reviewed August 13, 2009

If you are looking for a romantic getaway in Hot Springs, Hilltop Manor B&B is the place to go!! Faith - the owner - is a wonderful hostess and was very helpful and knowledgeabe about things to do in Hot Springs. The breakfast and afternoon snacks were amazing - such good food! There are several different add on packages available, I would highly recommend the Massage and Meal for 2. It was definately worth the money. The couples massage at Sabai were phenominal - the BEST massages we have ever had, and we get massages pretty frequently. We had 3 different options for our "meal" and we chose Cafe Pompeii. I would highly recommend the restaurant - great, romantic atmosphere, and fabulous food. The whole weekend was way above expectations and we have every intention of going back with several other couples and booking the entire Hilltop Manor for a weekend.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2009

We are honored by your review and would like to thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves at Hilltop Manor and in Hot Springs.

We are always happy to create the total experience for your getaway by arranging spa, dinner, horseback riding appointments and tickets to Magic Springs.

We can't wait to have you back with your friends.

Faith