We went here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and loved it!!! We stayed in the Oak Suite and would highly recommend this. I think it's the best one. We loved the stone fireplace!! And the Jacuzzi tub right in the room. The TV was large which was nice. The shower and bathroom were very nice. Everything about it was very inviting. The owners were great and very hospitable. The breakfast was very tasty and I love how they will serve it in your room. If you are going to Hot Springs stay here and pick the Oak Suite. I can speak for the other suites but they do all seem to be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast