Highly recommend and definitely will return! Jennifer and Joanna are such warm, caring people whose attention to detail made our 5 year anniversary stay a wonderful experience. After a day of hiking, shopping, or scenic driving it was so nice to come "home" to such a lovely, charming place that truly felt like your own. The grounds are peaceful, beautiful, and relaxing. We took a daily stroll through the forest in the back and spent the evenings by the crackling outside fire sipping hot chocolate. You truly feel secluded up on the hillside. We ate breakfast on the front porch every morning welcoming the day with absolutely delicious, unique food & beautiful scenery. We liked that you could eat breakfast wherever you wanted & weren't regulated to eating with everyone at a dining room table like some B&Bs. We rarely saw the other guests even though it was full occupancy on the weekends. I did my research & so happy I chose Hilltop. The website photos & other reviews matched ours! Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs