Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
$196
$179
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
Country Inn
$109
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$323
$279
Official Site
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta
All reviewsfront porchspruce suiteoutdoor fireplacehill topmagnolia suitenational foresteach morningour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoannasycamore
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife surprised me with a weekend getaway to Hot Springs. While I can't say we were overly impressed with the town, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hilltop. The ladies that run the facility are very friendly and professional. I would say anyone who works in this type of industry typically has a passion for pleasing others. That was certainly demonstrated on a daily basis whether it be the wonderful breakfast, yummy afternoon snacks or the overall presentation of the house.

While I'm not typically a B&B person, I found the old Tudor style with its clean, simple lines to be quite interesting. The interior isn't covered in decorations because they aren't needed. The house does a wonderful job of speaking for itself. With that said, it can only be done with proper maintanence and care which was obvious. We stayed in the Sycamore Suite. There was a fireplace and jacuzzi in the room. The bathroom had a nicely tiled European style open shower. The room itself had the rich dark wood beams and trim. One thing I would point out. If you are a light sleeper, it can be somewhat noisy at times. We could easily hear the couple above us walking around, not to mention anyone who passed by our door. Of course that isn't anything new. That usually happens at a B&B.

Both my wife and I enjoyed morning breakfast on the porch. They cook the most amazing meals. I believe JoAnna(?) is from England. I asked if that influenced her cooking style but she said not so much. Well I'll say one thing, I've eaten plenty of breakfast's and never had anything like those, yummy! Jennifer was equally as kind, even coming by early one morning because she remembered a better route to get us to the zip line excursion. I have some food intolerence issues. Each day they made sure to ask if I needed any modifications to my breakfast. If I did, they just added something different to my meal. Not once did they even hint that it was inconvenient for them. Overall, great experience that feels more like a small boutique hotel then a drab B&B. My wife informed me that we'll definitely go back. I would have to agree.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 1rare1
Reviewed August 25, 2013

So glad we chose Hilltop Manor! Warm welcome and quick tour with history of this old historic home as soon as we arrived. Loved the stone used outside and inside this home and the lovely waterfall in the front yard landscape. The porch was shady and cool as we chose to have breakfast outside among the flowers, waterfall and nature. Music softly played as we sipped coffee and watched the hummingbirds. Breakfast was awesome and I hope Joanna thinks about working on a cookbook in the near future. She was kind enough to send me home with one of the recipes I requested. Our room was the Magnolia and quiet, cozy and more secluded than others as well as being convenient to the parking lot at the back door and patio. Windows opened at night and we could hear the waterfall outside when there was not too much traffic. This road does get a good bit of traffic but minor inconvenience. Owners are friendly; hospitable and we really felt like we were staying with family because we were told to help ourselves to coffee, movies, books and snacks whenever we wanted and they always had extra "surprise snacks" on buffet table at 4:00 pm. Jennifer and Joanna offered suggestions where to eat and what to do also. These ladies know how to make you feel at home and we will definitely be back again!

Room Tip: Magnolia Room very private and almost secluded from other rooms. Near fountain outside and windows open if you do not mind the traffic noise. Convenient to parking lot and back door at the patio.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I got married and honeymooned here and we both loved. We stayed in the oak suite and it couldn't have been a more perfect room. The breakfasts they serve was more then pleasing while sitting on the front porch relaxing. They treat you like family so it really felt like a home away from home. I can't wait to go back and try another room.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Hilltop Manor. The room was absolutely lovely and perfectly appointed in every way. The breakfasts were spectacular. Did not love the road noise on the front patio, from the busy highway just below the Inn, so we preferred breakfast inside. However, watching the dragonflies and humming bird wars almost made it worth sitting out there the one morning we did so (we just hate care and trucks and wish they'd be banned . . . hahah). We were a late check-in, so we missed our chance to get a tour of the home from Jennifer - bummer. But we did hear a few snippets of it as we enjoyed the snack time on our second day while they were checkin in other guests. From what we were able to hear, it would be worth getting there early for. Oh, and don't miss the snack time, that was awesome too. They definitely treat you well here and make it a very relaxing and stress/worry-free stay.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were hesitant to stay at a Bed & Breakfast for the first time, but WOW is all I can say! I have recommended Hilltop Manor to all of our friends looking to get away for the weekend! The food was soooo good!