My husband and I picked Hilltop Manor for our elopement because we liked the idea of having an intimate wedding and we are so glad we chose Hilltop Manor! Jennifer & Joanna truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of for us and made us feel very welcome and right at home. Aside from our wedding being amazing, we enjoyed just relaxing at Hilltop Manor. The atmosphere was an absolutely beautiful setting.The food was outstanding, the snacks were delicious and our room was very romantic & intimate. If you are looking for a place to get away and just relax this is the place for you! If you are looking to have your wedding here, you will not be disappointed! 5 stars, highly recommend, we will be returning again & again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast