I've only been to Hot Springs twice now. I staid in a rental house in the village one time and that was OK for a large gathering. This time, my wife and I were alone and staid in several different locations to experience the town. I recommend that you just skip the other places and go straight to the Hilltop Manor B&B. The gals were great, the building is amazing, our room was spotless, need I go on? It's a very nice place and it's the only place I will stay on future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs