“Bad cancellation policy”

Country Inn Lake Resort
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We host a family reunion and I referred five families for rooms at the Country Inn. I booked a room in June for my sister and she let me know she could not come on Aug 5. I called to cancel room, but will not receive the 89 dollars back due to 14 day cancellation policy, and I was at 11 days. They did offer another nite before October but does me no good since the reunion is booked.I think a refund was due because of referrals, so our business will go elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Lisa D
There are newer reviews for Country Inn Lake Resort

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights and I wish we could have stayed longer. Room was great! We stocked up on groceries and grilled hamburgers one night.. Great service and friendly staff. Nice view of the lake. We will come back here again!

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Shannamagee
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I stayed here for three days and it was a wonderful place! Great view of Lake Hamilton, good service, and overall just a great value. We will definitely stay here if we visit Hot Springs in the future!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Reserved a weeks stay at Country Inn. First night our ac would not run long enough to cool our room. Moved to another room and three nights later our ac quit. After this we had had enough of sweating through the night with very little sleep so we came home early. Oh and the ice machine also quit during our stay and the walls were paper thin based on all the noise. Look elsewhere if staying in Hot Springs

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank JimC68
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is our first time staying here. It is a very new place and very clean for being on a lake. It has a lot of room a well equiped kitchen and big closet inside and a closet outside to store your fishing stuff.. I wish it had a pool and it would be perfect! I am very very picky where I stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tjg0421
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My family and I have stayed at this resort for years and have always found the accomodations to be clean and comfortable and the staff to be friendly and very helpful. We were there in March 2012, November 2011 and my daughter just booked for May 2012.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jill C
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Family and friends have been staying at CILR for our annual water skiing vacation for more than 10 years now. The staff is very friendly, they look forward to us coming every year and we look forward to seeing them too. It is a perfect place, right on the water, your boat can be in the boat dock just a few steps from your room. The rooms have been recently updated and are always kept clean.

Room Tip: The rooms with the Kitchenettes are the ones closest to the water and have the best view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends