We were on our way to Eureka Springs and needed a place to stay in Hot Springs for one night. It was my birthday so I decided to splurge on a B&B. We were headed to Eureka Springs for a relaxing week in a cabin and decided to start to relax in Hot Springs by staying at Lookpoint Inn which is located on Lake Hamilton as opposed to in town. We were not disappointed. It was very easy to find but also secluded. It sits right on a hill on the lake. You ring the bell to be admitted when you first arrive and after that you have a code to punch into the keypad on the exterior doors. It opened in 2001 but appears to be brand new. Everything is very clean. The rooms are bright and sunny and very romantic with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Some of the rooms have queen beds and some have king. We have stayed in other B&B's and were usually disappointed with the cleanliness, the location, the age of the property or the beds. We found nothing to complain about here. Everyone was very friendly. There is a garden at the rear that is right on the edge of the lake. The night we arrived there were a few couples walking in the garden. The breakfast was fabulous. If you're looking for a romantic getaway or just need peace and quiet, this is the place. We stayed in the Velvet Ridge room which had a small balcony that overlooked the garden and lake. The bed was very comfy and the whirlpool tub was great after a long day riding in the car. The only complaint I have is that we only got to spend one night here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs