I found this B&B through the internet and were not disappointed. It has a great location close to downtown Hot Springs, shopping and restaurants. Beautiful setting on Lake Hamilton. Our room was very nice and clean. Beautiful furniture and decorations with an excellent view of the lake. In the morning the brekfast is to die for! fresh fruit, great pastries, eggs, all home made. The inn keepers and all the staff are very friendly and will fulfill any request that you have. There is plenty to do. You can go to a day spa, rent a boat, visit all the Art galleries in downtown, drive around and discover great places to take a swim around the different lakes. . We will definately go back in the fall or spring time. Great place for weddings and honeymoons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs