Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
$163
$149
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$97
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$141
$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$105
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
All reviewslake hamiltonb bpocahontas roomevening shademountain view roomromance roomafternoon receptionbed and breakfastprivate balconychocolate covered strawberriesgourmet breakfasteach morningrocking chairsthought of everythingrelaxing getawayplan to returnperfect weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I can't tell you how beautiful Lookout Point is. We stayed in the Sunset Room, and I felt so relaxed... and at home. The room is gorgeous! We had a glass of wine and walked down to the lake the first evening, and it was just perfect.

You can watch a movie, read a book, go downtown and shop... sit outside and watch the birds, the grounds are simply beautiful. Breakfast is served and it's delicous.

We will be coming back, soon I hope. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Reviewed June 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Lookout Point lakeside Inn over Memorial weekend with my mom and her boyfriend. At that time I was 26 weeks pregnant and was looking forward to a relaxing trip. The inn was just what I needed. Very relaxing with beautiful views from each room. The owners made us feel right at home and had snacks and beverages available at all times. We sat outside in the sun one day playing in the water off the dock and relaxing in the hammocks and enjoyed a bottle of wine (none for me, don't worry) another night while playing board games.

The rooms are cute and tidy and the breakfast was wonderful. None of us could stop talking about how nice Lookout Pointe was. It was the highlight of our trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Three terrific nights at this top notch B&B. Beautiful lakefront inn with tasteful rooms, delicious food, grounds that rival a botanical garden and onsite hosts, always a plus. Excellent restaurant recommendations, friendly accomodating staff, breakfasts that look like the cover of Gourmet Magazine with the delicious taste to match. Don't hesitate to take out the canoe and explore the lake. We have stayed at B&B's all over Europe and this one tops all other experiences with their attention to detail. We are considering going back in the Fall because we enjoyed our stay so much, and that says a lot because we live in California!

Reviewed June 16, 2010

Love, love, love Lookout Point. We were traveling through the area and found them randomly on Google. We loved our stay there, the innkeepers are truly gifted at what they do and have such a sweet spirit about them. The bed was awesome, we sleep like babies. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Lookout Point is absolutely my favorite destination. We've stayed there many times for many reasons and are always pleased with the experience. The grounds are a master gardener's dream, the bed is so luxurious you won't want to get up! But get up, you will, because breakfast is such a treat. When you go, plan some down time just to enjoy the the grounds, building and bed. Hot Springs is a great town, but this Bed and Breakfast is a greater experience. I'm going to try to talk our youngest daughter into getting married there...that way I can enjoy the day!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business