“The best place to stay and massage ever!”

Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I stayed at the Lookout Point in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The view was lovely and it was such a serene and tranquil enviroment. My room was amazing with great attention to detail. Hot Springs is beautiful and offers many attractions. I was referred to Thai-Me day spa and massage and loved every minute of it! It definatley completed my experience and I would recomend it to anyone wanting a massage in Hot Springs! I also visited the race track and casinos. With all the excitement and action it was the perfect getaway!

Reviewed February 19, 2010

We discovered this little slice of "paradise" several years ago and have returned numerous times and have never been disappointed! Every detail is attended to, even before you realize there is a need...yet without ever invading your privacy! Lookout Point is the perfect getaway...small enough to be intimate, yet large enough to not feel intrusive. The grounds are gorgeous and perfect for relaxing and refreshing with the one you love.
Did I mention the breakfast? Every breakfast is absolutely delicious and you will never leave hungry...the portions are unbelievably large, but they are more than happy to serve you a reduced portion if you are so inclined.
We have stayed in most all of the rooms over the past few years and have loved each and every one!
We have had the opportunity to recommend Lookout Point to others over the years with nothing but positive feedback.
Ray, Kristie, and their staff are some of the most wonderful folks you will ever meet and will go above and beyond what it takes to meet your needs.
Can't wait for our next visit to Lookout Point!

Reviewed February 8, 2010

very warm welcome,the room is nicely decorated and very clean, and the breakfast? is muy deliciouso. and the bed ahhhhhhhh!! heavenly, you'll sleep like a baby. very quiet and relaxing just watching the birds from your room. its a perfect get away.

1  Thank jb59
Reviewed February 7, 2010

The owners have created an amazing experience for their guests. The property---rooms, decor, cleanliness, food, and hospitality were the best I've seen. As I told the owners... you feel at home without any of the obligations/chores of home. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with inspiring views of Lake Hamilton. You can choose to do a little or a lot----plenty to do in the area or just sit and watch the birds and meditate. Especially important to us is that the Inn is pet-friendly. Our small dog was very welcome--several rooms are available to small pets---and enjoyed exploring the grounds as much as we did. The gourmet breakfast is not to be missed. We'll be back as soon as possible.

1  Thank RedKinglet
Reviewed February 5, 2010

The best food, personal service, ambiance, style, view and warm reception I've ever experienced in a bed and breakfast!

1  Thank kermitblack
Reviewed January 30, 2010

The rooms were beautiful and there were many to choose from when looking at their detailed and well put together website. The beds were so comfy and the linens were luxurious. (That's saying a lot considering I am almost 8 months pregnant.) We enjoyed breakfast while watching the birds outside and was serenaded by soft music throughout the common rooms. There was coffee available to us every morning and a lovely treat every afternoon. My husband and I were content with reading by the fire in a common room, playing a game in the sun room or talking with our gracious hosts.
I am a person that is very organized and it's upsetting to me when things don't go as planned such as unexpected weather that causes attractions and shops to close. To my surprise that didn't bother me because I loved just hanging out at our inn.
We have been to other B&Bs and they were all lovely but this is the first time I can say that I would go back for another stay. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed January 26, 2010

This was our 3rd stay at Lookout Point Inn, and we will be back! The inn is just beautiful, the breakfasts are fantastic, the rooms are so nice--the perfect package! The staff is wonderful and always have recommendations for things to do/places to eat in the area. You could not ask for a nicer getaway!