I stayed at the Lookout Point in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The view was lovely and it was such a serene and tranquil enviroment. My room was amazing with great attention to detail. Hot Springs is beautiful and offers many attractions. I was referred to Thai-Me day spa and massage and loved every minute of it! It definatley completed my experience and I would recomend it to anyone wanting a massage in Hot Springs! I also visited the race track and casinos. With all the excitement and action it was the perfect getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs