This was complete gem in the Hot Springs area. My husband and I were lucky enough to spend three days there on our "babymoon," and could not have been happier with our experience. The owners, Robert and Kristie, have put thought into every last detail of the B&B (amazing breakfasts!), and were extrememly gracious and pleasant people. They have not only a fabulous location (not tooo far or too close to the historic downtown), but are located on an absolutely beutiful part of Lake Hamilton, with a meticulously manicured grounds that inspire a restful and relaxing get-away. If afforded the opportunity, we will definitley be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor and one of the Top Ten Lakeside Hotels by ABC Good Morning America! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Port Wine and Fine Cheese Reception, with Chocolate Truffles as well as tea. Our luxury Boutique Hotel in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs