Honestly, this is one of the most gracious Inn experiences we have ever had. We decided to go to Hot Springs for our Anniversary because we'd never been and we wanted to escape the Dallas bedlam. By luck we found Lookout Point Lakeside Inn on the internet, called, and made a reservation. From the beginning conversations on the phone I knew we were going to enjoy our experience, as anyone we spoke with was informative, professional, and gave their time and full attention without rushing the conversation.
When we arrived there was a problem with the air conditioning in our room, and the owner Kristie immediately made arrangements for us to enjoy another air conditioned bedroom while we were waiting. Our room was so wonderful we wanted to see if the a/c could be fixed so we could stay there as planned. They got the a/c repair guy there quickly (and after hours!) and our problem was fixed within 2 hours, so we could stay in our original room. I admired their handling of the situation immensely because it was our anniversary, and they made everything go smoothly for us in spite of any mechanical problems they were having.
The Inn itself is situated in a tranquil setting, with lots of flowers and birds, right on Lake Hamilton. Just sitting outside on the back patio looking at the Lake makes your blood pressure go down several points. The breakfasts were good, and there were snacks and sodas available at all hours, including a wine and appetizer "welcome" daily at 4:00 in the main lobby. We stayed in the "Hot Springs" suite, and it was a delight. We will DEFINITELY go back to Lookout Point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels by TripAdvisor! Experience unparalleled pampering, peace and tranquility in comfortable luxury at the award winning Lookout Point Lakeside Inn. Situated on beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, Arkansas, every room features a stunning view of the lake, our beautifully manicured gardens, and the Ouachita Mountains. Savor a daily gourmet breakfast and afternoon Innkeeper’s Reception, with complimentary dessert, appetizers, wine & tea. Our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR is perfect for romantic getaways, small group meetings, and intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Lookout Point Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn b&b
- Lookout Point Lakeside Hotel Hot Springs