“Lookout Point is almost perfect”

Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Judsonia, Arkansas
“Lookout Point is almost perfect”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Lookout Point Lakeside Inn in Hot Springs earns our highest rating. The property is well maintained and clean. The owners and staff are exceptional. Breakfast was excellent. The views of the lake are beautiful. Quiet and peaceful. We recommend highly.

Room Tip: It did not look like there were any "bad rooms."
Green Features: Recycling was obvious and convenient. Containers were in the room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
lopi1655, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at Lookout Point, and for your lovely compliments. It has been our goal to create a little slice of peace & tranquility here in Hot Springs. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will return soon. Happy New YEAR!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I spent our 6th weekend at Lookout Point recently. This place never fails to please. The property was decorated beautifully for Christmas and they continue to add new meals to the breakfast menu. The rooms are unique, pretty and well maintained. As usual, we made plans on when we would go back and what room we would stay in next.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to bed and breakfasts since we first got married. This one is top notch by comparison. Nestled alongside a lake is where you can find this amazing retreat. The landscape in front is well kept and eye appealing upon arrival, so my first impression was fantastic. We were quickly greeted by the owner who was warm and welcoming. The staff goes above and beyond to try and make sure you feel accommodated and welcome. The place inside and all throughout is well kept and very clean. Our room was impressive. My husband and I enjoyed our view from the balcony filled with the pleasant sounds of a peaceful waterfall and different kinds of birds and not to mention the amazing view of the lake. We slept well and I made note that comfort was a priority to the owners. Our linens and blanket/quilt was with quality, clean, soft and warm as well as our pillows. The room was quiet and I had no trouble sleeping. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub for relaxation, but complete that with a book? It's was great! I also liked the robe afterwards. There is a small library filled with books and movies if you wish to enjoy that. It's a home away from home. Breakfast was great. I felt like I was in my own grandmas kitchen. There is always readily available snacks and coffee! The staff is amazing. The owners show personal pride in this place. Will definitely be back again!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We showed up late in the afternoon, not knowing anything about the Inn or the area. The nightly rate is more than I am usually willing to pay. That said, when you can get a glass of wine in the lobby while checking in, the deal is done.
This is absolutely a first rate facility. Room was small, but oh so nice. All rooms face the lake with beautiful lake front grounds.
This is a small low keyed Inn, perfectly decorated with all details micro managed to make sure you have a good experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

It has all been said about this Inn. Gorgeous grounds overlooking the lake. Spotlessly clean rooms. Balcony to lounge on. Warm and welcoming hosts. Correctly priced. Great brekki. Afternoon appetizers . Calm surroundings. In a word perfection.
A must return to place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Oakley, IL
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My sister and I spent 4 days in 11/13 at Lookout Point. We decided to go to Hot Springs after reading all the wonderful reviews on Lookout Point. We stayed in the Pocahontas room, which has a deck above the waterfall! The staff was wonderful, the breakfasts and afternoon receptions were fantastic. We loved the gardens and hammocks. The owners have done everything to ensure your stay is perfect. The property is well cared for, there are menus for the local restaurants, a book of reviews by guests, a computer, library, DVD library, games, binoculars, snacks, etc. They also provided toiletries, blow dryer, shower cap & mirror. The towels & sheets were quite nice. The only possible issue for some might be that the mattress is softer (I liked it). There were plenty of pillows and blankets, and a thermostat. I can't wait to return with my husband! There is so much to do in Hot Springs. I wouldn't recommend taking children - this is a very peaceful, relaxing place for couples or as a girlfriend's getaway.

Room Tip: We wanted a deck and king size bed. We chose the Pocahontas room as the deck is covered and is above...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I, both Army veterans, saw that Lookout Point was giving away free one night stays for Veterans Day and took advantage of the offer. Everything was absolutely perfect. We were so honored and humbled to receive a gift like this in exchange for our service. Upon arrival we were greeted with ice tea and wine and AMAZING pumpkin bars and spanokopita, and immediately headed down to use the canoe that Lookout Point offers its guests free use of. We paddled out to the middle of Lake Hamilton and watched the sunset, and then went back and took advantage of the library, DVD collection, and played Scrabble by the fireplace in the den. They really thought of EVERYTHING...there were binoculars and bird identification books by the lake windows, there was even a dictionary next to the Scrabble board! Scented bath oil, bottles of water, coffee served upstairs in addition to breakfast in the dining room, and a basket of binders containing local to go menus next to the computer desk. I felt completely at home there. Each staff member shook our hands and introduced themselves, and were available for anything we might need but at the same time not intrusive. Ray, Bruce, and Robin made us feel like family. They even let us keep the canoe out past our checkout time! I am so humbled by their generosity and professionalism. I will definitely be making Lookout Point a tradition.

Room Tip: The staff will tell you everything you need to know about every single room. We got our room for fr...
Green Features: There were recycling bins in the dining area, snack bar and in our room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple