“AVOID AT ALL COSTS. ”

Ranked #74 of 293 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Been here before was OK, but this time service was terrible & food horrible. It took 1 1/2 hrs to get in and out for lunch. Grilled chicken was over cooked & dry. It appeared like the cashier & waitresses were taking orders then going back to cook them. Everybody just kept disappearing. I won't be going back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went here for breakfast. The food was delicious and the serving staff were very friendly. As we are from England, we are not used to strangers being so welcoming-we loved the Southern hospitality.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had the best grilled cheese sandwich ever and some very good vegetable soup. I never thought about using shredded cabbage to soup to add some crunch. It works well and I am going to try it at home.

1  Thank Jorjie66
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Granny's Kitchen was recommended by Facebook friends from a post. We were not disappointed. The service was very nice and friendly. Thank you Tasha. This is an older place with history all around. It's like you go back in time to eat. The food was outstanding. My wife had the Buffalo Shrimp Poor boy with Homemade onion rings. I had the Chicken Fried Steak, oh don't forget the biscuit! We brought back HALF our meal for later. We will be back.

1  Thank TuskU
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very nice lunch. We had a large group of 12 & they accommodated us with no problems. Good food & good service.