“Worth it!!”

Hibachi Sushi Buffet
Ranked #51 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The food is so good and well priced. I love that the chef was so interactive with my kids and of course with the adults too. It's a casual atmosphere and still feels very special. I highly recommend

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Tons of food. So busy that everything stays fresh. Family of five all found things they liked. Waitstaff was great. Loved the sushi and dessert offerings. This is definitely not fine dining, but was a wonderful Asian food fiesta and made everyone in my crew happy. We will come back the next time we are in Hot Springs.

1  Thank LocusCaeruleus
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have made several visits to the restaurant, the last 2 times the staff has shown a rude attitude and it has made the dinning experience to turn out awful. I will not visit again!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and we will be back. We ate during lunch and enjoyed the quiet low light atmosphere. Food was cooked perfect and the staff was pleasant.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Sushi was good, I like that they had a roll similar to captain crunch. Great place to feed a family. Many options. The hand scooped ice cream was good but a bit unsanitary with people licking their hands and handling the scoops, but buffets are like that.