“Amazing buffet, Awesome Hibachi!!”

Hibachi Sushi Buffet
Ranked #47 of 273 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Wickes, Arkansas
“Amazing buffet, Awesome Hibachi!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I live nearly an hour and a half away from Hot Springs, but every time he gets home from his work rotation we celebrate by eating here! We LOVE sushi and this is some of the best we've had. It's better than a lot that I've had in big coastal towns like San Diego, CA. The buffet itself is extremely affordable and includes the sushi. You absolutely can't go wrong. The food is fresh and good. I'm not sure who thought it didn't have desserts- we've been coming here since two days after it first opened and there has always been ice cream as well as a good variety of fruit, pudding, cake, etc. I rarely eat the regular food, simply because I love sushi so much.

But where this place shines is it's hibachi. The head chef is WONDERFUL! He loves kids and really caters to them. He does a great job all around. But wait! There's more... if you order $15 worth of food from the hibachi, then you get the buffet for free as well. So if you wanted sushi as an appetizer, or some ice cream as a dessert- you've got it! This is hands down my favorite place to eat. Period.

And if you like a nice sweet wine (and I really enjoy SWEET wine), the plum wine is EXCELLENT!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank OWRanch

Hardy, Arkansas
“Great Meal”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our Hibachi chef was very entertaining and cooked my steak perfectly! There was a toddler at the other end of the grill and the chef went out of his way to include him in the "show".

Visited January 2014
Hot Springs
“Best buffet”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Large selection of different meats. Something for everyone. Very nicely decorated and food was fresh. Great sushi selection.

• Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“very good for the price and location”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Even though it is a typical Chinese buffet, the place is clean and spacious, with friendly staff and a great variety of sushi, all for under $10. This place is also conveniently located by our hotel and shopping areas. I would give it a perfect score if there were more desserts such as ice-cream.

• Visited December 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Another Buffet”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We tried this new buffet. Liked it okay. We're still looking for a place that prepares your made-to-order food in front of you.

Visited November 2013