“Fun time”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #14 of 78 things to do in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: The only place for Pirate Adventure in Hot Springs! Enter the world of 18th Century Buccaneers, putt your way through mountain caves, over footbridges and under cascading waterfalls! Come and see why this facility's elaborate theming, manicured landscaping, delicately carved rock work and meticulously clean grounds earned it the Hot Springs, AR "City Beautification Award". Test your luck, mates, on the Captain's Course or the bold Blackbeard's Challenge Course. Discover the fun!
Jackson, TN
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our group went at a busy time, but still didn't have to wait any really long times to move on and play. The holes on the course were fun yet challenging. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The grounds were neat and well taken care of.

Texarkana, Texas, United States
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great outing”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice, clean fun. Location is well maintained. Course was fun for wife and myself. Will be back for a rematch!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent family putt putt golf for the whole family.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Pirate cove putt putt golf was awesome. My family and I had a blast. The course was decorated neatly. There is a pirate ship and a tunnel with a pirate in it. Even my 15 year old thoroughly enjoyed himself! I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a family adventure at a reasonable price.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great courses- very fun”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This is by far one of the best mini golf courses I've ever been too. Extremely clean and well maintained. We played the captain's course and it was a actually pretty challenging! Staff was very friendly as well.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio,TX United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“ARRR Matey”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The name attracted me as well as the water I could see while driving past. The price wasn't bad, so my Neice, Sarah, and I had alot of laughs trying to shot for the "hole in one". We were desperate to find Jack Sparrow! Oh, we're still looking.

Visited May 2013