“perfect”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I enjoy mexican food and this was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The exterior and interior are very colorful which can only enhance the experience. Prices are very good and you get plenty of food. I would recommend this place to everyone!!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I've tried all the new Mexican food restaurants. La Hacienda is the best. Best service of any restaurant in Hot Springs.

1  Thank Trina H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and I can't go to Hot Springs without eating here. This place appears to be owned and operated by a family from Mexico that really knows what they're doing. They start you out with chips and three types of salsa; we can never decide which salsa is the best. The food is prepared quickly and there's plenty of it! The service is the best I've had, anywhere. Very family friendly atmosphere. We recently stayed in Hot Springs two nights and ate there both nights! I've probably eaten here a total of 7 or 8 times and I've tried something different every time and it's all been delicious! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sharla K
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have always commented about the hot pink color on this restaurant. We decided to go for drinks and snacks mid afternoon. The margaritas are amazing and the guacamole was the best we have eaten in Hot Springs. The staff is very attentive and will be please. The manager came by table to check on us himself. WIll be definately be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This place is awesome. Normally, I don't write these but I wanted to give them support. The food is fresh and flavorful. Fabulous cooking and great service. Atmosphere is lovely. A step above normal Mexican restaurants. We are from out of town, but when we are in HS...we look forward to eating there. YUM!