“My review is based on location”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #175 of 278 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

If this is the wendys by Walmart...... don't waste your time! We went in for dinner and the service was horrible! I ordered 2 kids meals and before I could finish my order the lady taking our order walked away to get the kids meals ready. Then she comes back and I order for my other son. Again she walks away to get his order ready. While she was doing that the drive thru person told her to make 2 strawberry lemonades for a drive thru order so she started making those. As she's making those she asks if there was anything else. We have 6 people and have placed 3 of the meals so we told her we were only half way done ordering. Instead of finishing our order she proceeds to make the lemonades! So we walked out and went to the other wendys up the street and got MUCH better service! My husband had went to the bathroom to wash his hands so I had to wait for him while my daughter took the boys to the car. The lady looked at me by the door and asked if I was leaving. I told her we were because their service was horrible, they didn't deserve my money and I would go somewhere that did deserve it! I'm not an unreasonable person. I understand that things can get busy and I wouldn't have minded if she needed to attend to something real quick. But seriously! Can't I complete my order before you get the orders ready? If she would have let me order everything and get my money then she would have been free to make those strawberry lemonades for drive thru while our food was being made! Common sense was seriously lacking that day!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The chicken sandwich was very good, fries were just OK, very salty. Wish more restaurants would let you salt your own fries, not all of us want a lot of salt. The staff were very friendly.