“More than just Pancakes!!!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #109 of 293 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family and I ate here the evening that we arrives in Hot Springs and I was thoroughly satisfied. I guess we got there about 9pm with a medium amount of people already there. The server was wonderful. She was quick and very friendly. I decided to order something other than breakfast (a first @ IHOP for me) and was pleasantly pleased. The place was quite clean for a 24 hour establishment as well. Once we started eating, the restaurant began to fill up, but our service was never lacking. Enjoyed myself!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food is good .. it was tight because about five to six booths were being upholstered. It would be nice if the floor and bathoom was cleaner.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times. We have ate at others around and had always liked the chain but not this one. Tried this location numerous time because everyone has a off day from time to time but they must be having a off decade. The last time I declared I would NEVER set foot in this location again. Started off by seating us and then forgetting about us and several other tables around ours. After about 30 minutes someone took our drink order and that took about 20 minutes to deliver, in which we only had 2 in our party, and they didn't get my coffee till after I was more then half way done with my meal in which they got bothour ooffers wrong. And when we paid our ticket the waitress shorted my change by $23.00, and when I ask her to count my change back out to me she didn't understand what the problem was. She finally figured it and slung my cash down on the table. We wasn't the only ones there that night that had received the same service. Needless to say but this is a sad place and needs all new management and servers, preferably someone who can count.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Always something interesting going on at IHOP. Variations on pancakes and eggs make this a great breakfast stop. We ate here this morning and I got the standard omelette and pancakes which were great. Hubby stepped out of the box amd tried a breakfast melt...which turned out to be an omelette folded in half with ham and served between slices of sourdough toast. Unique and good twist on an old favorite. Fast service and clean facilities.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Came here for Christmas Dinner. The food was delicious as always and had the best service everyone was so polite! This was our first time in Hot Springs, AR and we ate here before checking into our hotel and they made us feel right at home!