“Fabulous experience”

Dining options: Late Night
Dardanelle, Arkansas
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic time at the Superior Bathhouse Brewery. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was very good and the location was great for real axing and people watching. We had such a great time that we visited twice on one weekend trip to Hot Springs. It will definitely be on the top of our list for the next trip.

Little Rock
“been 6 or 7 times”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Ok, I'm a gluten for punishment. I loved it the first time and the food was pretty good but I loved the concept of spring water brewed beer, hasn't happened yet. They have a limited menu I guess because of restrictions, nothing grilled, no burgers, no steaks, limited. The food was ok, nothing special. The servers got worse and worse
The last The SERVICE was awful, a waitress, I guess who looked like a Rosey the riveter with tats, which I though was cool, was cold, distant, would never ask for refills, I had to track down several times. She treated us really cold. I don't get it. I would have bought several more beers for my group. Now there are two tattooed girls, this one is taller and ahem slimmer, our group was a group of three women, two men, no one drunk, but I had to beg for a beer everytime. Now, there was a male server who tried to pick up the slack and he was real friendly but he wasn't my server. I'm sorry, I'm usually a great tipper but this really hampered our experience. So the restaurant lost out, because we only had maybe two beers each and the server lost out. Also we wanted to ad more food but she wouldn't come by.

2 Thank Trina H
Nashville, Tennessee
“Friendly but missing something”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wanted to stop here to try the beer. They have about 16 on tap, which offers a pretty good verity. The beer was good and so was the meat and cheese plate. But it was lacking something. The wait staff was friendly, a little slow but very friendly. If you like beer then make a stop here because they will have something for you to try. It's fairly new, so I will give it time and then go back!

Stuttgart, Germany
“Awesome panini + very good beer selection”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went there for lunch last week and enjoyed it immensely. Very attentive staff, super delicious panini sandwiches and did I already mention the great beer selection? They also offer a beer flight if you want to try a couple of different ones. Unfortunately they do not yet offer their own beer. But it's their goal so I'll try to go back once they have their Vapor Valley beer on tap!

NC
“Limited menu but good food!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved the beer flight. If you aren't sure which options you would like you can request a small sample. Interesting place. Great hot soft pretzel with yummy dips. Good gelato too.

Visited April 2014