“Wonderful Gourmet Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Fayetteville, AR
“Wonderful Gourmet Lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We only had one lunch in Hot Springs and we asked around and everyone said to try Cafe 1217. I am VERY glad that we did! Such a great cafe with even better sandwiches. I had the house grilled turkey sandwich that was lightly toasted with cranberry chutne. It was one of the best turkey sandwiches I have ever had. Their selection of desserts were excellent, I had a peanut butter chocolate icing cookie sandwich! My wife had the 1/2 chicken salad sandwich with the 1/2 salad. Their peach lemonade was excellent, but refills were $.75. I enjoyed the glass I had very much though! The atmosphere inside is very different than what you would expect by looking at the outside! Very pretty and inviting on the inside.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jacob825

Arkadelphia, Arkansas
“Why did it take me so long to eat here???”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am so glad I finally REMEMBERED to try Cafe 1217! The ordering at the counter is a little awkward. Especially with so many yummy items on the menu to choose from. It took a little while to decide what to get. I finally made up my mind and now can highly recommend the poblano chicken salad and the creamy tomato soup! Oh, and the caramel pie! I'm going to have to find a way to eat there on a regular basis.

1 Thank AKay71923
Bryant, Arkansas
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I had their tuna melt and some of their key lime pie! These were both spectacular! I LOVED THEIR FOOD! But the way you get it is kind of odd. They make then set it on a counter and tell you your food is ready over a mic. But it was amazing!!!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great Grilled Turkey Sandwich”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was disappointed that a roast beef sandwich was not on the menu, so I tried the turkey. It was so good, I had to order one to go.

Visited February 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great fresh food with an innovative twist considered a bit up scale for our area. I love the salad sandwich/wrap combo and the Lemon Tart they frequently have. There selection varies with take home or eat in items, fresh made pastries and they do offer catering. I've always been delighted with any item I've had from their menu.

Visited November 2012