“EXCELLENT FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!”

Belle Arti Ristorante
Ranked #46 of 271 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: homemade Italian cuisine in an old world setting. Family friendly. Large groups welcome. Private dining rooms & catering services also available.
Chicago, Illinois
“EXCELLENT FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I attended a rehearsal dinner here and the food was phenomenal. It was the most incredibly tender bar-b-que biscuit I have ever had, and garlic-infused mashed potatoes that were to die for. The salad, rolls, and all the accompanying side dishes were excellent too. This restaurant also catered the wedding the next day, and the chicken and tortellini was incredible as well. I highly recommend this place as a restaurant as well as a catering service!!!! Everyone was very pleased!!!

“Absolutely Italian!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Everything from the food to the wine and our waiter was so amazing!! I had the caesar salad & stuffed lobster ravioli and my husband had a filet minion. All of it was wonderful! We will defiantly be going back the next time we are in Hot Springs!! Recommend to everyone!! :)

“Amazing!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Had the lobster ravioli for dinner tonight and it was fabulous, I've never had it and totally plan on doing it again! The fresh bread and homemade pesto I could eat everyday!!

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Approaching Excellence”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Understand that when writing reviews I use a sliding scale based upon the aspirations of a restaurant or hotel as well as the general area to determine "average" in my personal experience.

Bella Arti aspires to be a ***** for the area.

Under my measure both atmosphere and service are outstanding.

Food was the weak point earning my bare average rating. We have eaten there previous to this review (last in the '90s) and fortunately the standards have been maintained.

Three dined all having wildly varied foods. Our shared opinion after leaving was, "The food was OK." We all enjoyed the pianist and found our waiter essentially perfect with excellent knowledge of the menu and attentive service.

• Visited October 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Am I in Italy?”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The place really feels like you're in Europe, sort of shabby chic. Four of us had dinner there after a convention. We were happy to find a downtown restaurant open on Sunday evening. Our waiter was most gregarious and entertaining. Food: strawberry salad was great, but skip the dressing. It was way too sweet, too red, too heavy, too much. It totally overpowered the salad ingredients, which were fresh. My lasagna looked and tasted like my friend's eggplant parmesan. Meat in the lasagna was ground so finely it was like gruel or grits, not much texture to it. Tomato sauce is a bit heavy, but good with the bread.

• Visited August 2012