“Via Roma is the name of the restaurant”

Via Roma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned Italian fine dining restaurant that serves pasta, chicken, veal, seafood, lamb and beef dishes cooked on the spot, by order, with prime meat, fresh and best quality ingredients.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stopped by Via Roma on a recent visit to Hot Springs because I wanted Italian and the reviews were good. The service was excellent. My server, Dryden, was attentive and helpful. I ordered the calamari for an appetizer and the meat lasagna as my entrée. Both were good but not outstanding. The calamari came out quickly after my order was placed. Only a few pieces were fried enough for my liking. The rest was probably fried enough for most people's liking but I prefer just a tad more. The lasagna was not my favorite but was okay.

They served freshly baked white bread with some housemade pesto. The pesto sauce was excellent. It was good and garlicky. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. Via Roma is a place that I plan to return to with my wife on a future visit to Hot Springs.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for our first anniversary and loved every bit of our dining experience.
The family that owns and operates the restaurant are a true Italian Family! Not only was the food incredible but the experience was incredible. The candlelit atmosphere combined with the Italian opera playing in the background made for the perfect Environment.
I got the Veal Marsala and my husband got the lamb chop special and we both loved our entrée's. Our waiter brought out a delicious cheesecake for our anniversary and then on top of that the owner of the restaraunt sent us a delicious dessert shot!
We loved our experience at Via Roma/Vetoni's and would definitely return if given the opportunity. We are from New Orleans so we know what good food is and I'd say the food here should not be missed!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I realized when looking for the phone number to make a reservation for the future, that I had not left a review after our first trip to Via Roma in February, 2013. We enjoyed every minute of being at the restaurant. The waiter was personable, helpful and appropriately attentive. The food was great. One of us had a shrimp and pasta dish; the other a fish dish. The ambiance was pleasing with white table cloths, low lights and soft music. We are going to be in the area again in two weeks and are very much looking forward to visiting again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I had a very romantic dinner at Via Roma. The lights were dim and faint music playing really set the tone. I ate the 10 oz filet and it was a wonderful steak! My wife had the vodka penne which was also delicious. I suggest the fried goat cheese salad. This was a wonderful dinner. The service was wonderful!!

1  Thank Jacob825
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We enjoyed our family dinner at Via Roma. The food was well prepared and the pasta dishes that we had combined distinctive flavor and freshness. Service was very attentive once things got rolling. It took a few minutes to get service going, an unusual flow, but we were pretty indecisive. The recommendations were nice.

The food was prepared with excellent little details, like the freshness of the sauce and the firmness of the pasta. The bread and dip was outstanding. Our appetizer plate had many flavorful options. Entrees were hot and delicious - in managable portions (enough to share). The desserts were good, too.

Via Roma is easy to recommend and the overall experience was very good.