“Still the best!”
Review of Park Island Market And Cafe - CLOSED

Park Island Market And Cafe
Reviewed May 14, 2014

From this small town, you would not expect a great one of a kind restaurant; However, Park Island totally flipped the table of my standards. I am a regular at this establishment, for food shopping and just simply dining there, and i still have never been disappointed with its entrees; the veggie burger and the bison burger is good and always has been. One complaint is that there's not much a variety for their produce.....Although i'm expecting a bigger variety for the season getting warmer! :)

1  Thank Vickyeats K

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Love the bison burger. I also appreciate the service and the plating. My burger came with fruit, pasta salad, and blue corn chips. It was delicious and nutritious. My wife and I go there at least a couple of times a month. We'd go more often, but it's kind of out of the way from where we live. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We loved the Cinnamon Rolls and Banana Bread and other baked goods. They even have Gluten-free and Vegan options. They have delicious looking lunch specials (but we didn't try them) and a variety of fruits and various other things in the market.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My family loves to eat here. Such a cool place and awesome food selections. I love the concept. Wish there were more items in grocery section.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I split the club and chicken salad/ avacado bowl. It was delicious and we will be back.