“Wonderful stuffed avocado!!!”
Review of Park Island Market And Cafe - CLOSED

Park Island Market And Cafe
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I met a high school friend here for lunch and had the avocado stuffed with chicken salad in half and tuna salad in the other half, my friend had them make hers gluten free. They were delicious!!! I love the food and the atmosphere. They have local artist playing and singing which is very enjoyable. Love this place!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed at the adjacent B Inn which included breakfast the the Market and Cafe. For the $10 limit for breakfast for both of us we had a great breakfast and stayed below the limit. The prices are very reasonable and actually below what I expected in a resort.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been 2 times, both I ate all my meals. Very generous portions. Super tasty. Order at the counter, get your own silverware, and wait (and wait if it's something grilled), then take your plate to the bins next to the restroom. I'm craving the salad with the grilled eggplant and salmon. Homemade salad dressing. Soooo good.

1  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed November 29, 2013

It's not vegetarian. I would say it is a natural foods store that also serves meals. I had a club sandwich with turkey, ham, and bacon plus veggies and cheese. Sides included a cold rice pilaf, pickles, orange slices, ruby red grapefruit slices, and pear slices. The sandwich was a generous portion and well made. Delicious! The rice pilaf had an Indian flavor, with a hint of cumin. Quite unexpectedly good. The price was reasonable. The staff was friendly. I was not sure how to proceed when I first went in. You order at the counter and have a seat. The food is brought out to you. A pleasant experience!

1  Thank Morgenstern71
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is a great place for everyone- gluten free / dairy free / vegan etc. If you want a healthy meal and/ or have diet restrictions this is the place for you! Friendly service and great atmosphere! Bakery items for all!!!