“Best Mexican food in Hot Springs”
Review of El Padrino's

El Padrino's
Ranked #84 of 285 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is great and the salsa is the best ever! My husband and I always get the Special Dinner and share it. It is plenty for 2 people. We like to go on Sunday night when Jason Flores is singing. He is very entertaining and fun. Happy hour is 5-7 with delicious Margaritas. The service has always been good, too.

1  Thank Karen G

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am a local in Hot Springs, Arkansas and recommend El Padrino's Mexican Bar & Grill located at 1609 Albert Pike Road in Hot Springs Plaza next to the albert pike Wal-Mart to anyone looking for a relaxing atmosphere with excellent food. Their phone number is 501-623-2406 and they are open Mon- Thursday 11:00a.m. - 9:30p.m. Friday - Saturday 11:00a.m. - 10:00p.m. Sunday 11:00a.m. - 9:30p.m. Their shrimp nachos were delicious. They are cheese nachos topped with grilled shrimp, cooked with onions, tomatoes & bell peppers. Served with guacamole & sour cream. I received my meal in a timely manner and the staff members were very attentive to my needs. El Padrino's also has the best margarita in town. The music was great and the price was extremely reasonable. The décor in enhanced the overall ambiance of the restaurant. This is a perfect place to take the Mexican cuisine lovers in your family for lunch or even a date for dinner. You will be impressed and I guarantee you will want to go back anytime you are in the area!

1  Thank Ashleigh N
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm not from the area so I took a chance by just stopping in here to eat without knowing anything about it. I was pleasantly surprised though. I had some cheese dip & a combo plate. All of the items were delicious. The only negative was that I ordered beef enchiladas & got chicken. Also, I was interested in dessert but wasn't asked if I wanted anything else before being given the check. I'll still probably go back again when in Hot Springs.