“Was ok but greedy!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #194 of 285 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went there to get breakfast for the crew and the lady that takes the money was in a hurry and ruded. But the woman that gave me the food was extremely friendly. But thats anywhere you go when you visit any Mcdonalds.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went to this McDonalds to get a clubhouse combo, crispy chicken sandwich. I got ready to eat my lunch and saw that the bacon on my sandwich was burnt to a crisp and the chicken patty was overdone and near burnt as well. This particular McDonalds has bad service and it's nothing for them to give you an incorrect order. I know that it's against health department regulations for them to take food back thru the window once it's been handed to a customer and is in their car, but they do it. This location needs to be audited and educated or something, they just can't seem to get it right!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

For a fast food restaurant, this was anything but fast. Food mediocre at best. Service was on the slow side, and the restaurant was very dirty.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Normal McDonalds food but the staff were very friendly . We had breakfast there and even though we had a few minute wait, the food was fresh and hot. Did i say how friendly the staff were?