“A Pretty Darn Good Burger”
Review of MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went here with friends. Neat concept, walk in, order forms on counter, check the boxes of your choices, go to register, pay,have a sit, and wait for your number to be called.

Probably 10 minutes from time of order to number being called. Burgers were great. One couple ordered a large fry, we ordered a medium fry. The orders of fries consisted of a large drink cup filled in a bag filled with fries, plus more fries in the bag. Our medium order was larger than the large order, go figure! Bottomline on fries, you'll have plenty to share!

Burgers were cooked well and flavorful. A few of us order the turkey burger. I was expecting a turkey burger like you buy at the grocery store, color and consistency of a regular beef burger. Not the case, it appeared to be ground turkey, with the color of a turkey breast. Very tasty and something I would order again.

Just found out a Mooyah Burger just recently opened in Little Rock:)

There are newer reviews for MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The burger was smaller in diameter than I prefer . I was hoping for something similar to a Whataburger but it was smaller around . It did taste pretty good and I like the selection of toppings . It just seemed a little pricey for what you get. For a couple to get the Mooyah burger with cheese , fries and a drink , plan on around $25.00 with tax .