“Fluffiest Eggs ever!”

The English Muffin
Ranked #19 of 310 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here and loved it. They have the fluffiest scrambled eggs [and omelets] that we have ever had. They made the ho hum egg oh yum! Had the homemade cinnamon raisin English muffin and I could have ordered more. It was tasty. They have many flavors to choose from so dont miss them!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

They have the best breakfast with a large selection! Love the diner feel! We go here every time we go to Hot Springs!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Nice people, very average food, slow slow slow slow service. Don't make this a "must do" as we were told.If you tons of time and don't care about food quality this is for you. Example, my hashbrowns were cooked on the outside only. Inside were mostly raw potatoes.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Tommy J
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Yes, the greasy, smoky feeling when walking in. That said...this is a popular spot. Breakfast orders are all good. I have no complaint with their food or service. That smell us kind of nostalgic anyway!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The waitress was so nice, I thought she was family. The homemade biscuit was melt in your mouth fantastic. The Razorback omelette was great. There are people that come in and go straight to a table, you get the impression that it is 'their' table. It was a fantastic find when the Pancake Shop downtown had a 45 minute wait.

Date of visit: July 2018