“Gotta get a fix every now and then”
Review of Taco Pronto

Taco Pronto
Ranked #101 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Gotta get a fix every now and then”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Been visiting Taco Pronto since 1969.....my family is now addicted as well. Good hearty Tex-Mex. The yellow cheese dip is always good.

• Visited April 2013

“Allways great”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times over the years and it is always the same friendly great service. We have loved the food and service along with the pleasant family setting. This is a older place that has stood the test of time and will be around for years to come.

• Visited November 2012
Arkansas
“Yummy Tex Mex, and Lots of It!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had forgotten how delicious Taco Pronto was... I hadn't eaten there since the late 1980's, until my husband and I stopped there a couple of weeks ago. I had also forgotten how generous there servings were. We will share a meal next time. So good, and so much food!

Visited March 2013
Hot Springs
“Great cheese dip”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We generally dine-in but absolutely love utilizing the drive thru. I usually order the chicken tacos and cheese dip but everything on the menu is good. I do not however recommend their tea. I have never had it when it has tasted good.

• Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“My favorite Mexican food in HS”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I can't even begin to say how much I love Taco Pronto. I grew up in Hot Springs and Taco Pronto has been around for as long as I can remember. The cheese crisp ( with or without meat) is awesome! I prefer without meat, cheese only. They also have this wonderful red punch that I always get when I visit Hot Springs. You can't go wrong here. It's reasonably priced and the service is always great.

• Visited January 2013