“Yummy Tex Mex, and Lots of It!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arkansas
“Yummy Tex Mex, and Lots of It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had forgotten how delicious Taco Pronto was... I hadn't eaten there since the late 1980's, until my husband and I stopped there a couple of weeks ago. I had also forgotten how generous there servings were. We will share a meal next time. So good, and so much food!

Visited March 2013

Hot Springs
“Great cheese dip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We generally dine-in but absolutely love utilizing the drive thru. I usually order the chicken tacos and cheese dip but everything on the menu is good. I do not however recommend their tea. I have never had it when it has tasted good.

Nashville, Tennessee
“My favorite Mexican food in HS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I can't even begin to say how much I love Taco Pronto. I grew up in Hot Springs and Taco Pronto has been around for as long as I can remember. The cheese crisp ( with or without meat) is awesome! I prefer without meat, cheese only. They also have this wonderful red punch that I always get when I visit Hot Springs. You can't go wrong here. It's reasonably priced and the service is always great.

Hot Springs
“Been Here A Long Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

As best as I can remember Taco Pronto was one of the very first Tex-Mex restaurants in Hot Springs. It has a cult following in this town. Usually, on Thursday evening, I get home late and my wife works late, our usual fix is the old fashion hard shell tacos. Is it the best Tex-Mex place to eat in Hot Springs?, No! but its like one of those memories from your youth, that is, a craving of sorts.The service is fast and filling. I wish they had a better selection of beers but they do have the usual brands like Bud, Miller, etc. Four hard shell taco a cold brew and I am happy.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Cut and Shoot, Texas
“Great Tex-Mex at reasonable price!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Taco Pronto is one of my favorite spots to hit for inexpensive, but very good Mexican food. Service is prompt and the value of the items is good. My favorite meal is tacos and a chalupa con mucho cebolllas (extra onion). A great place to practice Spanish..muy bueno.

• Visited November 2012