“Awsome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brick House Grill

Brick House Grill
Ranked #35 of 269 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brick House is located in historic downtown Hot Springs in the most unique building...Spencer's Corner. Downstairs dining room overlooks the plaza of Spencer's Corner and the upstairs has exposed beams and brick walls overlooking the Convention Center, Tower Mountain, and the old Army Navy Hospital. The food is outstanding.
Benton, Arkansas
“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Over all the whole restaraunt is a great and enjoyable place. When we first arrived there was no wait. We got seated and they took or drink orders. Then we ordered or food and in no time we had it. Everything from the sweet yea to the Ribeye which is my favorite was awsome!!

• Visited November 2013
bear64, Owner at Brick House Grill, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We are not perfect, but are trying hard to raise our performance...we have always purchased fresh USDA Choice and hand-cut our steaks in-house.
Burgers are 1/2 lb fresh ground chuck and we attempt to have a very reasonable price. Again thanks for the review.

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Best steak ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I both agree the steaks were fabulous! I had the filet. It was prepared perfectly and was so tender it melted in my mouth! The potato boats were a huge portion loaded with cheese and crispy bacon....and we brought left overs to our vacation cabin for later. The asparagus and snap peas were perfect as well! Definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bear64, Owner at Brick House Grill, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank You very much for sharing your review. We hope you will return soon and we look forward to serving you again.
Texarkana
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Enjoyed our steaks at Brick House Grill. Very tender and well seasoned. Great drinks also. Will be going back!

Visited February 2014
bear64, Owner at Brick House Grill, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review. We are working hard at performing at a high level, but keeping prices very reasonable. Again, thanks ver much.

Houston, Texas
“Meh.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here with locals who said this was the place to get a good steak. Obviously, they don't get out much as the steak was just a piece of meat and for a New York Strip, it was very grisly and lacked flavor. One review said that this restaurant had the BEST potatoes ever. Oh my......they obviously don't eat out either. So a salad was $1.99 extra and there was no bread with the meal. The tea was very weak as well. This place had potential but still didn't make an impression. I would recommend finding another place to eat.

bear64, Owner at Brick House Grill, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for the review...we pride ourselves with USDA Choice hand-cut steaks and 50 count Idaho baked potatoes. We are disappointed you found the Ne York Strip gristly.. I hope our server corrected this for you, if not I would like to correct the situation...Please email the Brick House so we can help.

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“It's MY place for a REAL steak!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have been a regular at The Brickhouse Grill for over 20 years now. I can safely say I have never been disappointed with the food ,service or prices!! When I walk in , they KNOW what I want ,PRIME RIB med. rare, blackened and a baked potato !!!!!!!!! And a house salad with the house dressing!!!! It's been that way for years! I feel at home there and they treat everyone that way!!! Yes, I thought I knew what a steak was all about until I went to The Brickhouse! Now, I KNOW! It's my favorite place!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

bear64, Owner at Brick House Grill, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review and being a great customer for bhg. We look forward to serving you again.