“THE BEST MEAL IN HOT SPRINGS!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brick House Grill

Brick House Grill
Ranked #35 of 269 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brick House is located in historic downtown Hot Springs in the most unique building...Spencer's Corner. Downstairs dining room overlooks the plaza of Spencer's Corner and the upstairs has exposed beams and brick walls overlooking the Convention Center, Tower Mountain, and the old Army Navy Hospital. The food is outstanding.
Chicago, Illinois
“THE BEST MEAL IN HOT SPRINGS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We are from Chicago and come here to eat every time we visit H.S., approximately twice a year. It has never disappointed us! The food is excellent and the venue pleasant. Our favorites our the house salad dressing which is a wine and cheese type of dressing that they should bottle, the potato soup which is incredible, the prime rib sandwich, and the fries. Their salads are great! Everything is very fresh-tasting and has not declined in quality over the past 10 years or so that we have been eating here. EXCELLENT CHOICE!! ENJOY!!!

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent steaks and appetizers. Friendly and helpful wait staff. Quick service as well. Atmosphere is very nice. Location is within walking distance of the Arlington Resort

Visited September 2012
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

There is nothing special about this place. Everything was standard. It was like Denny's/Applebees/Chilis/Fridays but a little more pricey.

Visited August 2012
Parsons, Kansas
“Worth Checking Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The service was good and the atmosphere was very nice. I had the prime rib sandwich for lunch. For the price it is in my opinion the best deal on the menu. Homemade dressing on the salad was delicious. The homemade au jus and horseradish sauce were great with the homemade fries and sandwich.

Visited August 2012
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
“Good location, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

From the first view and local recommendation I thought that my mother and I had found a good restaurant for dinner, once we found it. We were somewhat right. The hostess that seated us was sitting down at a table steps away from us and chatting while we waited for a few minutes in the quiet restaurant. The food was average, and about as good as I could do myself, except for the dessert which was excellent. I think that the prices were a bit high for what was being offered. The menu seemed quite limited and not diverse. The staff was nice overall. I went to the bathroom at some point and waited behind the kitchen and the waitress/waiter station. While I was waiting, I stood in front of a ventilation system and it was caked in black muck and grease. I was disgusted at that point. When I made it into the bathroom I found a dust filled fan that was duck taped to the pole next to the toilet. Some parts of the floor looked like they had not been cleaned in weeks. If this is how bad the women's bathroom was, I didn't want to even guess how bad the men's bathroom or their kitchen is. It makes me wonder how they measure up with health codes. The highlight of the restaurant was the gorgeous decor and ambiance given by the downtown feel and wonderful, modern paintings that were posted all around the restaurant.

• Visited August 2012