“Very Good - Meets All Expectations”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #61 of 277 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Cypress, Texas
“Very Good - Meets All Expectations”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice location - just off 270. Food was delicious and served promptly. The roast beef and pork chops were wonderful.

Visited May 2013

Maryville, Missouri
“Pot Roast was great!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Typical Cracker barrel but our server was friendly and food came out fast and WOW was it awesome!! Pot Roast was super good!

Hot Springs, AR
“Love The Chicken & Dumplings”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I love their chicken & dumplings - I have been going to Cracker Barrel for many years and if I'm eating dinner - I usually get their chicken & dumplings and their fried apples - just love them.

Fort Worth
“girls roadtrip lunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

it was crowded but we didn't have to wait. Friendly service. Food was delicious. My chopped steak was a little pink in center, when we asked to have it cooked a little more they promptly made me an entire new meal and apologized twice. We shopped in the store afterwards and had friendly service also.

Hot Springs
“Phantasmagoria menu”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It had been a while since we had been to this restaurant for breakfast. The place has really gone down hill in the past few years.

We went on Sunday morning for breakfast. First of all, the menu is so big and complicated it is virtually impossible (at least for me) to find what you want. It is easy to find what they want to serve you if you read through the lengthy descriptions of each item..

I wanted a simple breakfast with eggs, meat, hash browns, and toast. It doesn't exist on the menu. They serve grits with most everything on the menu. I found something close with grits. (What percentage of people prefer grits any more?) I asked if I could substitute hash browns for grits, and was told of course.
While waiting for the meal to come. everyone at the table ran out of coffee. We tried in vain to signal a waitress for service. Finally a lady at a table across the room told a waitress near her that we needed coffee.
When the food came we found out that substitute means ADD, at extra cost. No toast, only biscuits and gravy.
Also skip the sausage. Admittedly the menu says it is smoked, but it is way to heavily smoked for a breakfast sausage. Unpleasant to the taste. After the one coffee refill we never were offered another one.
there were 6 of us at the table who will not return