“The Place for Breakfast”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #48 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I dined here for breakfast one morning and ordered a hearty one which included eggs, sirloin steak, hash brown casserole, fried apples, and biscuits w/gravy. The food was well prepared, hot, generous portion sizes with attentive service - all for about $10. This will be my "go to" breakfast place when I pass through Hot Springs in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We travelled to Hot Springs during a recent spring break and stopped here for brunch on Sunday and boy were they packed!! Even though they were so busy, everyone from the girl who took our name at the front door to the checkstand cashier was friendly and really seemed to enjoy working here.We ordered breakfast (which is served all day) and it came out much faster than anticipated.Everything was delicious,and we even went back the next day for breakfast again ! The second day my eggs were not hot and the waitress left and was back in literally minutes with a piping hot plate of eggs and many apologies.My main dish was the sourdough french toast which was so good and I had to buy some of the blueberry syrup they serve to take home.All in all, every Cracker Barrel we have ever stopped in has been consistent with good quality food and friendly people.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Went in at brunch time on a Sunday. They were so busy of course we were prepared. Honestly thought the staff would be stressed or try to rush us through our meal, but everyone was winderful! Really made us feel at home and wonderful food! My bf had never been to a Cracker Barrel and was a little turned off walking in the door by the crowd! Once seated he was already planning our next time out here haha. He wanted a cherry coke and the waitress explained they didn't have that but she could put some cherrys in a coke! Wonderful!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Liked the new simple menu items, without having all the heavy duty items. The service was great! One of the best service minded
locations.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband always has to go and have breakfast because he loves the hash brown casserole. The have great food on everything but we really love breakfast