“My favorite restaurant by far!”
Review of Facci's In The Park - CLOSED

Facci's In The Park
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Facci's has been my favorite restaurant for as long as I can remember. I hate that they are only open one day a week since it's hard for me to get there during the week. They have the best alfredo sauce ever and the bread is fabulous! Very friendly people and they always come to see how the meal was. Not a fancy atmosphere but with the food as good as it is and the friendly staff, you cant complain. My son is not a fan of Italian food but he loves their spaghetti. I can promise you will be completely satisfied with the food here. There is none other like it!

1  Thank Debbie B
There are newer reviews for Facci's In The Park

Reviewed July 7, 2011

They are only open one day a week and that is Wednesday's, therefore my family and I look forward to Wednesday's! :) I always order the mostaccioli - it is made with penne pasta, mozzarella cheese melted directly on top of the pasta, then topped with sauce and a meatball. Their sauce is fantastic and they even sell it by the jar! :) Facci's is a very special restaurant - family owned and operated. The service is rather slow because it is nearly a one man show. The owner appears to do most everything, from taking your order, waiting on you and even checking you out. But, it's totally worth it!!

1  Thank Lauren_Hardin
Reviewed December 28, 2010

The free bread you get while you wait is so good! My favorite thing to order is the spaghetti (you always get a huge serving) and the garlic bread that comes with it is great! Tastes homecooked and just how i like it. My only problem with the place is the restaurant its self i just wish it was bigger and nicer. It is definitely a "home turned into a restaurant" kind of place. I prefer to order my food to go more often, you get the same huge serving and the garlic bread.

1  Thank aleegirl19
Reviewed December 22, 2010

This is the best Italian food in America!!!
If they are offering the mushroom soup, order it!
Manaccotti is my favorite it is delicious.

1  Thank Lanie R
Reviewed February 10, 2009

If you're looking for Olive Garden, stay away but if you're looking for somewhere to eat and talk and then eat and talk some more, a place that cooks food the way Mama or Nonna did, then this is the place! The focaccia is to die for, wonderful antipasti, excellent veal and don't forget to leave room for the canoli. Hope you enjoy, I certainly did!

1  Thank 479bear