“Made 2 stops on this visit!”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #8 of 288 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come see us at Fisherman's Wharf on the beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, AR! We are a locally, family owned company and opened in May of 2001. We have indoor seating with huge beautiful windows overlooking the lake and our outdoor seating is picnic benches right on the water! We also have pleanty of wildlife such as geese, ducks, turtles and catfish waiting for the patrons and children that enjoy feeding them! The animals also provide wonderful entertainment while waiting on your food to be served. We strive to achieve a high standard in our quality of food and service. We love all of our locals coming back to see us every week and enjoy visiting with all the tourists that come in to see the beauty of the Natural State.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Dinner stop--Both husband and I each had crab cakes. He had bowl of chowder and I had bowl of crab bisque. Everything was wonderful! With water to drink, we averaged about $20 each.

Lunch stop--I had grilled grouper lunch special with salad and steamed veggies. He had fried catfish with salad and new potatoes. Once again everything was so good. With water to drink, we averaged about $10 each.

Great service. Great view. No waiting at this time of year. Not crowded at all.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had one of the best seafood restaurant experiences at the Fisherman's Wharf in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We pulled into the large parking lot & wondered "where is it?" Well, it is downhill along the edge of Lake Hamilton! The service was great with a very personable waitress who patiently waited to get my order while I was mesmerized with the beautiful view of Lake Hamilton outside the big picture window in front of me more than the menu in front of me. We finally got the order out. My wife & the kids were blown away with the crab bisque. The salads were very fresh & ample. Not the "out of the plastic bag" type of salad. My broiled scallop dinner was so delicious as was my fried okra. Even the french fries were a cut above. The shrimp was perfectly fried. LIke I said, the scenery out the window was so serene & peaceful. Definitely the best place we ate at Hot Springs this time around & will return.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The fish and shrimp were tasty and not greasy. The salads seemed to be made fresh in the kitchen. The portions were large so be ready for a big meal. The server was quick and efficient but did not rush us.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Loved it....Richard was an amazing waiter and everything we ordered was great (the only thing that would have made it perfect would've been if the weather was nicer so we could have sat on the patio)

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The food was great and the service was impeccable. The grilled grouper with sautéed fresh crab and shrimp was incredible. Super atmosphere with a very nice view of the water either inside or outside. Prices were very reasonable. My wife and I will return again this week.