“Casual, comfortable, and good food”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #8 of 284 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come see us at Fisherman's Wharf on the beautiful Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, AR! We are a locally, family owned company and opened in May of 2001. We have indoor seating with huge beautiful windows overlooking the lake and our outdoor seating is picnic benches right on the water! We also have pleanty of wildlife such as geese, ducks, turtles and catfish waiting for the patrons and children that enjoy feeding them! The animals also provide wonderful entertainment while waiting on your food to be served. We strive to achieve a high standard in our quality of food and service. We love all of our locals coming back to see us every week and enjoy visiting with all the tourists that come in to see the beauty of the Natural State.
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Right on the lake, Fisherman's Wharf offers the usual selection of seafood and steak. The menu did have some depth with Alaskan King Crab legs, frog legs, and some unique creations.

The pound of Alaskan King Crab legs were great. Be prepared for lots of work to get the meat (legs were sliced open), but that half the fun. The bacon wrapped stiffed shrp appetizer was excellent, but a small serving (4 shrimp for about $9).

The dinner salad was very basic, but the feta cheese dressing was great.

Overall good food, but what made the dinner special was the great service, atmosphere, and location.

Very casual and lots of activity. Located right on the lake and some people arrive via boat. I really liked getting decent seafood without sitting in an upscale restaurant.

1  Thank Weinbs

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I loved this place. We ate outside and even though it was July they had fans blowing everywhere and it felt great! The food was really good. I'm from La. so I like my food to have flavor; it did. The wharf is a must!

2  Thank mtkmd
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Do not come to hot springs and not eat at Fisherman's wharf. It's a great scene. On the lake. Great and inexpensive food. Wish I lived closer to eat there weekly!!

1  Thank lifesabeach718
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were really looking forward to our second trip to FW having visited here during the Christmas holidays. While the first visit was good, this trip was well below average. First, the appetizer - fried calamari was a very small portion and no different than grocery store fare. One order came out wrong, the service was slow with drinks continually dry, and the blackened mahi was the worst I have had, and I eat a lot of fish. Others just said their food was OK. Look for better choices.

1  Thank Moodymd
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We were very satisfied with our experience at FW. Prices were reasonable and service was well rewarded. The appetizers were wonderful, the salad was great, The baked potato was cold but I got over that once I saw the broiled scallops. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! They were Freakin HUGE!!! But wait ---the carrot cake was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I asked for an ambulance. That was the best carrot cake EVER.

1  Thank FrankSaun