“Still as good as ever”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
“Still as good as ever”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I was here recently with my 3 year old grandson. I ordered him a huge pancake and a side order of bacon, which he devoured in short order. I had the spinach omelet, which has become my favorite, and a biscuit and gravy. The omelet was so light and tasty, as was the biscuit. This place is by far my favorite for breakfast! I keep wanting to try the pancakes, but I always order the omelet simply because it's so good. The service is very good also. My coffee cup stayed filled. The atmosphere is always relaxing. When I come to Jack's it feels like I'm coming home!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too long of a wait”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Me and a friend of mine visited jacks during our lunch break. Our office is literally 2 minutes from this restaurant. We sat down and ordered at the very latest 11:10. Finally at 11:45 we decided to get up and walk out. We ordered a burger and onion rings and the lunch special. 35 minutes + is unacceptable especially during lunch hours. The fact that the restaurant wasn't busy didn't help their case either. We were able to swing by mcdonalds to pick up something before we had to be back. Their customer service was much more exceptional than jack's. Don't waste your time.

1 Thank Gsobal
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Yummy once again!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I visited this place and a month later I'm happy to say it was just as good or even better than my first visit! I had the loaded spinach omelet, grits and biscuit and gravy. Everything tasted wonderful! And there's always plenty for your money! Best meal deals in Hot Springs! If you haven't tried this place out yet, do yourselves a huge favor and treat yourselves to the best!

Trumbull, Connecticut
“Best kept secret in Hot Springs”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

my daughter is interning in Hot Springs and took me here last weekend when I was visiting her - it was a Saturday morning and this spot was the place to be! excellent family-owned, family atmosphere, great service and an AWESOME, big breakfast meal. definately worth a stop if you are in Hot Springs.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tracie S
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Yummy..”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the western omelet, grits, and biscuits and gravy. All were very tasty and the portions were very generous. If you leave from here hungry, it's your fault! Service was good also. My coffee cup stayed filled. I would highly recommend this place!