“Holy Crap Good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've never been a BBQ person BUT this place has turned me into a BBQ place. I ordered the ribs and they just fell off the bone. The employees were very polite and the store was very clean. I will DEFINATELY be visiting this place again when I decide to visit Hot Springs. You get a lot of food for your money. Definately worth it!

1  Thank Travis N

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We make Stubby's a stop on every visit to Hot Springs. In fact we would visit Stubby's when they were on the north end of Central Ave many years ago when my wife and I were just dating. Still the same BBQ to this day. And the one thing I always get on each visit is a "pot o' beans." Our visit today was a takeout of ribs and chopped beef for Labor Day back home, and the rest of the week! Love this place and love the ribs and the beans and the chicken and .......

1  Thank BiggieSauls
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great food, really fast and super friendly. Lots of BBQ around town but probably one of the best! Knows all the locals by name and takes the time to visit with each customer.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We live in BBQ county Texas and I have never had bbq better than at Stubby's. The staff was awesome and make tour recommendations, the bathroom was so clean, and the Tea was great... BUT!!! I don't eat meat and I had the brisket and I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AMAZING Brisket!! We liked it all so much we almost at there twice in 2 days!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

2  Thank lvntexas
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This family-owned restaurant has been a favorite of mine since I was about 5 years old! The Central avenue location is easy to find with plenty of parking, and fair prices, along with the excellent service & the food is unbeatable! You can keep McClard's....My bunch goes to Stubby's!