“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was some of the best BBQ I've had in a long time. The potato salad was homemade and the meat sauce poured over my baked beans was awesome. I would definately go back the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything was pretty delicious. Ribs were falling off the bone. Potato salad was great and tasted homemade, not out of a bucket. Baked beans were decent. Overall, really good place.
And they are open on Sunday, which is apparently a rare thing for a bbq place I Hot Springs.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's been a few years since we last ate here. Todays meal was as good as ever. Portion sizes are large enough to satisfy most appetites. The $9 rib plate has like a half slab, two sides, and Texas toast. Stubby's has been around a long, for obvious reasons.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the picnic pack on the lake. Fantastic!! Our large group devoured chicken, ribs, & pulled pork with slaw, beans, & BBQ sauce. I highly recommend this. Oh, & we had the baked potatoes too! Delicious!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stuffed potato & beans were amazing in size. Both were good. Ribs were very good. I had the chopped pork sandwich. I prefer pulled pork. They put the sauce on the sandwich for you. For me it was too sweet & too much sauce. I prefer North Carolina barbque which is more vinegar based & not so sweet.