“Great food, nice people.”
Review of Stubby's BBQ

Stubby's BBQ
Ranked #40 of 294 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Anytime I travel to Hot Springs Stubby's is at the top of my to do list. This is the type of place where you can relax, have a great meal without breaking the bank, and be treated like family. Their sauce has a nice bite to it but will not melt your tongue and their side dishes can't be beat. I made sure to pick up a jar of their sauce to take home. Also leave room for their peach cobbler. Good stuff indeed. Thank you Stubby's.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I frequent many barbecue restaurants and gave Stubbys a visit for ribs, potato salad and beans. The ribs were tough and a bit charred and dry. The sauce was very average with one choice only. There are better choices in HS.

1  Thank Moodymd
Reviewed July 30, 2011

A must if you like BBQ. The different sauces on the tables are all awesome.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

Ribs were excellent... Sliced beef a little fatty, but had excellent flavor. Wish they would of had more side options. But I'd deffinately go back when visiting Hot Springs

Reviewed April 6, 2011

Me and My family ate here and we feed all 5 of us for under $20 and had some left. I'm not a big BBQ fan but I really liked this place.

1  Thank Alexlane