“Great pizza!”

Rod's Pizza Cellar
Ranked #47 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Great pizza buffet! The "Godfather" pizza is one of the best I have eaten! Will definately be back! Highly recommend!

1 Thank Debarms

Houston
“Good Value”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

For the area this was a reasonable meal. The pizza buffet was well stocked and fresh as long as you liked sausage. Not much that was cheese only or vegetarian.

Visited July 2012
Hot Springs
“Been A Long Time”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Rod's has been around for long time. Tonight I had a craving for pizza, most of the pizzerias around here are pretty much your same old cardboard crusted, canned sauces, greasy pies. We finally decided on giving Rod's a try and were very pleased with the out come. Although its not the same pie you find in NYC it pretty good for the deep south. In the old days, Patty, the owner took a lot of pride in her pizzas, making all of the dough, sauces and sausages in house. I know this because my wife worked for Rod's many years ago. All in all I would say the pies are just as good as they were 25 years ago. Next time I have the craving for pizza I will go back.

• Visited July 2012
Bryan, Texas
“Great Ingredients!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stopped in and got a pizza and an order of Chicken Parmesan to go. The pizze was the Razorback and packed full of really great tasting meats and cheese. The Chicken Parmesan was very tasty as well. It was around $40 for those two items so it is a little pricey but the food was very good. I would go back again when visiting Hot Springs.

Visited July 2012
“Great pizza! Good service! Okay appearance.”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I ate at Rods Pizza Cellar for an early dinner. We were seated in the front room. It was sectioned off by weird lattice walls, it was kind of claustrophobic. There was a really cool train that ran along a track all the way around the inside do the restaurant! My daughter loved it! My daughter had the spaghetti with maranaria and garlic bread, they were both fantastic! My husband got the "heifer" pizza, which he said was really good. I got the godfather. This pizza was SOOOO GOOD! It was 10" and weighed at least 5 pounds! There was so much meat and cheese! I could barely eat one slice! The 10" pizzas can easily feed 2 people. They are kind of pricey, so I would recommend sharing. Our dinner was $55 plus the tip. We had 1-1/4 pizzas left over between the two of us. I left my diaper bag at our hotel, our server was very sweet and got me a wash cloth to clean up the spaghetti mess! The only problem with the service we has was that they forgot to give us silverware, a very small oversite. I would definetly suggest this place!