“Excellent Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri
“Excellent Outback”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

A chain is a chain but this is an outstanding outback. Steak was cooked perfectly and I suggest you try the lobster and mushroom sauce. It was rich but really good. We liked the chopped blue cheese salad which has walnuts. Yum. Restaurant is clean and service was very good. For a chain you wan't beat this one.

• Visited March 2011

Petoskey, Michigan
“Busy and noisy, but what can I say, you...”
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Busy and noisy, but what can I say, you are at a big chain restaurant. Surprised how expensive it was. Our steaks were good, better than I expected. We ordered medium-rare. My experience with Outbacks is that not all Outbacks are created equal, some are better than others. This was one of the better ones I've been too, but I'd only go here if I had no other options.

France
“great experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My husband and I have been here several times and have never had a bad experience. The food is always excellent, the service is great. And the price is exactly what anyone would expect for steak. My advice- get the Wallaby-darned beverage. Yummm.

“Yummy”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Yummy

AR
“Always Good”
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We moved to Hot Springs about three years ago and Outback is a family favorite. The staff at our local Outback has always been helpful and friendly. The food is served fresh and tasty. I love the Blue Cheese Wedge Salad and always enjoy my perfectly cooked Medium Rare Steak. If you come visit Hot Springs and want a great Steak at a well known chain, this is the place to go.