“Not Traditional Tex-Mex ”
Review of Vina Morita

Vina Morita
Ranked #67 of 278 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Try us and you'll be convinced! Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result? A menu that bursts with flavor. Our menu is packed with classic dishes we create from scratch. Daily specials incorporate seasonal, local ingredients. From delicious appetizers to tasty salads, inspired entrees to decadent desserts, your meal will be one of a kind.
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a fairly healthy dinner option and were glad we ate here. The fish tacos had full tilapia fillets and the soup of the day was an incredible broth - based mushroom. The "Wine Bar" in their name is a misnomer, tho. You can order from 6 varieties of one brand of wine

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Was looking on tripadvisor for a new idea and found this place. I especially like to go downtown (Ohio Club and Brick House), and there was a good review in the Little Rock newspaper about this place. My friend and I met there and we are very happy we did. First, we loved the house-made salsas and chips. We liked the one that starts with a "z" especially. I have now tasted 3 of them and they are creative and so tasty that I had no problem paying $1.99 for them. I ordered the chicken Chili rellano and the friend got the shrimp rellano. It was so delicious that, sure enough, I had to have the exact same thing the second time. Also,the presentation was magazine -cover -worthy. The second time the plating was just ordinary ok. I'm eager to go again and maybe try something else. We had the address of this place and know the downtown and still had a little problem finding it. I think maybe their sign is small and their lovely flower logo make it look like a sign for an art gallery or a nice gift shop. The owner said they have been there about a year yet I was completely unaware of it. Not like me when it comes to great food available in Hot Springs.

1  Thank Hereinark
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Lots of new twists on old Mexican classics. The rice was a cheesy delight that complimented our meal. You must try their homemade Sangria. So smooth!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is the place to go if you are looking to try something different! Very well prepared food, best margaritas my husband has very had...and he's had a lot. It's a must do while in town.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I are from Minnesota on a road trip in Arkansas. We searched the web for something other than fried food and found this little gem of a restaurant in Hot Springs. We have traveled a lot in Mexico and cook Mexican food ourselves and this restaurant is truly amazing. We plan to return to Hot Springs and will definitely come back to this restaurant. Don't miss it if you are in Hot Springs!